Inspection, Oversight, and Documentation
Assuring a quality result for any construction project requires not only experienced evaluation and assessment, but critical skills and knowledge. This includes an understanding of materials and procedures, solid decision making, and an exceptional ability to communicate.
At CME Engineering, we know effective construction administration relies on a foundation of diplomacy as much as sound engineering practices. Therefore, we often act as a liaison on behalf of project owners for construction bidding, contract administration, inspections, and when required, reporting compliance to government agencies.
Whether you are looking for testing and inspection services or complete construction administration, we offer the full spectrum of services covering both new and retrofit projects. Our experience includes serving owners, contractors and government agencies.
CME’s value engineering service helps bring projects in on-time and on-budget, while meeting their quality assurance goals. We also take project life-cycle costs into account, helping to deliver sustainable options for the clients we work with.
CME also engages in a multitude of environmentally sensitive projects within the region. We believe our clients deserve sensitivity and responsiveness, particularly when projects are highly visible, environmentally sensitive and complex. We are committed to fulfilling these objectives for each unique engagement.
Interested in learning more? Call us at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page today.
Our Construction Administration Services Include
- Construction Design & Technical Specifications
- Construction Estimating
- Construction Administration
- Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) services for general construction and liner installations
- Construction Certifications
- Concrete Field and Laboratory Testing
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) certified field testing technicians
- AASHTO R18 accredited
- Participation in the Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) Proficiency Sample Program
- Liaison on behalf of the Owner for governing agency reporting and site inspections
- Nuclear Soils and Aggregates Compaction Testing
- Bituminous Concrete Inspection and Testing Services
- Geosynthetic Liner and Caps Inspections
- Construction Stakeout through complete Construction Monitoring Services
- Utility Locate and Coordination
At CME Engineering, our ability to provide for smooth, high-quality projects with no surprises is well appreciated by our growing client base. From basic construction administration to soils & concrete testing, CME handles every construction engineering need.
Take advantage of CME Engineering’s experience and dedication.
Reach out to us at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page today. We can make a difference.