Wind, Fossil Fuels, and Hydro Power Engineering Services
Power generation projects call on CME Engineering from start to finish. We prepare environmental impact statements, provide site assessments and planning, and deliver construction inspections, surveys, and management.
We handle site development, environmental compliance audits, and wastewater treatment planning and management.
When serving the power generation industry, we call on a comprehensive array of engineering disciplines and services. That’s what sets CME Engineering apart.
Civil Engineering for the Power Generation Industry
In the service of the power industry, CME Engineers perform Phase I II, and III environmental assessments, as well as locating and designing access and haul roads, evaluating rock mechanics and performing geotechnical subsurface investigations.
We work in spill prevention, control, and countermeasure plans, as well as landfill engineering, permitting, and compliance.
Learn more by calling CME Engineering at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page today.
Our Engineering Services for the Power Industry Include
- Air Quality Testing, Monitoring, Permitting, and Compliance
- Wetland and Stream Delineations, Permitting, and Mitigation
- Phase I, II, and III Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Site Assessments, Characterization, and Planning
- Surveying Services
- Geotechnical Subsurface Investigations
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Site Development, Redevelopment, and Facility Improvements
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plans
- Structural Condition Assessments
- Construction Inspection, Survey, and Management
- Land Use Options and Facility Repurposing
- Facility Decommissioning and Demolition
- Site Closure Demolition, Permitting, Inspection, and Administration
- Underground Storage Tank Closure and Remediation
- Site Remediation and Remedial Design
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans
- Landfill Engineering, Permitting, and Compliance
- Beneficial Use Evaluations
- Clean Water Act Permitting, Studies, and Compliance
- Effluent Limitation Guidelines Planning, Implementation, and Compliance
- Hydrogeology and Groundwater Assessment, Monitoring, and Modeling
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Water and Wastewater Treatment and Management
At CME Engineering, our growing reputation is based on delivering exceptional results in an atmosphere of superior service and client care.
Reach out to a CME Engineer today at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page for more information.