Comprehensive Engineering and Consulting
In today’s world, land development is a complex undertaking requiring knowledge of municipal zoning, environmental permitting, hydrologic modeling, stormwater management, regulatory approvals, and much more.
Development is in the details, and your site construction can easily grind to a halt in a quagmire of unforeseen circumstances.
That’s why you need an engineering team with momentum and focused dedication.
At CME Engineering, we share your vision for an affordable and efficient development cycle, where difficulties are anticipated and overcome proactively. Our comprehensive services allow us to provide a single point of responsibility for everything from construction layout and construction cost estimating to roadway design and landscape planning.
We even serve as your liaison for all regulatory officials and agencies.
Learn more by calling us at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page today.
Our Growing Array of Services Includes
- Site Investigation, Evaluation and Land Planning
- Site Design and Development
- Stormwater Management
- Design of Erosion & Sedimentation Control
- Environmental Permitting
- Topographic and Boundary Surveys
- GPS Surveying & UAV Surveying
- Utility Design and Coordination
- Water and Sewer System Design
- Roadway Design
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Construction Layout
- Landscape Planning and Conservation Design
- Management of Regulatory Approvals
- Municipal Zoning and Subdivision
- Liaison for Regulatory Officials and Agencies
At CME Engineering, our experienced civil engineers and land planners know what it takes to assure your land development project is a success.
It only takes a conversation to experience the difference at CME Engineering.
Reach out to us at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page today.