Landfill Design, Compliance Reporting, Remediation Solutions
At CME Engineering, we are experienced in landfill design, state-of-the-art waste management, and compliance monitoring over the entire lifecycle of your facility. Working with clients in both the private and public sectors, we help to develop and implement facilities and programs safely and economically.
From feasibility and environmental alternatives analysis through permitting and construction administration and quality assurance, to remediation solutions and landfill closure, we handle it all. This includes operations and environmental monitoring, sampling, and reporting.
CME brings expert knowledge and cost-effective methods to the table, enabling our residual and municipal waste management clients to transport, dispose, and/or beneficially use waste material (by-products) in accordance with strict regulatory standards.
Our waste management team enjoys strong and positive relationships with governing state agencies that oversee the management and disposal of waste, including the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and Maryland’s Department of the Environment.
Interested in learning more? Call us at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page today.
Our Waste Management Engineering Services Include
- Air Quality Permitting, Recordkeeping and Reporting (e.g., NSPS, MACT, Title V)
- Beneficial Use (co-product certification, use permitting and reporting)
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
- Construction Specifications and Detailed Design
- Construction Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Environmental Systems Monitoring, Sampling, Analysis and Reporting
- Expert Testimony
- Facility Due Diligence
- Municipal Waste
- Residual Waste/Coal Ash/FGD Residue
- Beneficial Use
- Landfill Design, Permitting, and Operations Reporting
- Landfill Closure and Post-Closure Plans
- Leachate Collection and Treatment System Design, Permitting, and Monitoring
- Remediation Investigations and Solutions
- Site Investigations and Classification
- Transfer Station Design and Permitting
Our waste management engineers work with you to find innovative solutions for balancing financial, regulatory, and environmental concerns. It’s a comprehensive approach that keeps both environmental concerns and economic viability in view. Our mission is your success.
Work with one of the region’s most experienced waste management engineering services.
Reach out to CME Engineering at 724-672-4800, or visit our Contact Us page today.