I-22 Processing, Inc.
I-22 Coal Transloading Facility
CME was retained as design and construction engineer for the development of a 450 TPH rail-to-truck coal trans-loading facility.
- Site development plans
- Environmental and PA DOT occupancy permit applications
- Conceptual design plans for the design-build project
- Preparation of bid documents
- Environmental assessment (Phase I ESA)- cost estimates for clean-up and remediation of identified environmental conditions
- Construction inspection and construction stake-out
- Review of contractor requests for payment